generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I hate technology

I wrote you guys this long post about our house of horrors this weekend and it got eaten.

I'll recap:

June 2005 - Moved into new house. Landlord ominously said "We don't have a roach problem"

A year of good living

September 23, 2006 - RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN - Two roaches killed by noon.
September 24, 2006 - middle of the night RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN.
Roach on the counter - RIP
Roach on the counter - RIP
Roach on the bedroom wall - RIP
ROACH ON ME IN BED - RIFP

Did I mention this is the second time this has happened?

I hate this house and I can't wait to move out of it.

Zoe is crawling like a champ now and is such a ham I just wish I could video tape her 24 hours a day.

Gotta run for a while, but will post more later.

No comments: