generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Da-Feet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You're probably wondering by now why the hell this blog is called Happy Baby Monkey.

Zoe has this thing with her feet. We noticed about a month or so ago that she curls her feet when she sleeps. Dad mentioned that she was like a monkey or a bird - her toes curled to help her hang on the branch when she sleeps. I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard. If your a die hard creationist, please chill out because we're not making an evolutionists statement here.

We're just saying my daughter has some issues with her paws!

She grabs things with them, splays them independently like fingers, grabs things between her feet as if they were hands and most recently has begun to "wring" her feet when upset or angry.

Seriously. I'm not making this up. Sometimes I think she uses her feet more than she uses her hands. There are toys she simply will not play with except with her feet. You know those little plastic rings of keys that all babies have? Yeah...She loves to hold them with her feet.

At first it was quirky, now it's downright entertaining!

Hence the Happy Baby Monkey. Oh...it also doesn't help her ears are turning out a bit on top. She's starting to look like a right proper chimp!

Ok, now before my mom gets angry at me for calling her a chimp, I'll post a pretty picture of her so you'll see she really is a gorgeous baby!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: