generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

She's so unusual

Let m bgin this by saying that th E ky on my laptop is not working. I think given the previous sentenc that was probably prtty obvious. We'll make due.

I had my first truly embarassing moment as a parent. Ok...so we've all figured out that Zoe has her own personality and she's going to do things her way. We've also figurd out that she really digs noises.

Yesterday she discovered that umm, well, straining hard when pooping was fun. She would bare down really hard until her face turned all red and tears came to her eyes (Ok I really nevr knew how many e's I had to typ). It wasn't that sh was constipatd, it was that she COULD do it. She thought it was th bees knees. So sh did it alot. And...well....of course it was frigging PICTURE day at day care. So thy tll m sh was hamming it up for the camera and yup...sho nuff she was doing THE STRAIN!!!!

I can't wait to gt thos picturs. If that wasn't nough...I tak hr into daycare this morning all rd facd and teary and all you can hear as we walk is hre " MMMMNNNNNNNNUUUUHHHHH" as she pushs. No poop mind you....just pushing.

I just know somewher, some mother is blogging about this just like I bloggd about th boogr eating kid.

Karma is a bitch.

Gotta lov this on though....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: